The Starving Soul


I am your soul,
Your only soul!
 
But you neglect me,
And ignore me,
Giving me the least importance,
With carelessness and ignorance.
 
You feed your body,
You feed your desires,
But you make me starve.
 
Know you not that your body will perish one day,
But I am going to be with you forever even after the Resurrection Day.
 
You deprive me of prayers,
And good deeds,
And remembrance of The Almighty.
And assume yourself the mighty.
 
Just to fulfill your lusts,
And enjoy the pleasures of this life,
You lead me to the core of poverty and strife.
 
Though you find the materialism of this world luxurious,
But the contentment of the heart lies with me.
So do feed me and take care of me,
Because your inner peace can be achieved only by me.
 
Strengthen me with sincerity in prayers, charity and fasting.
Nourish me with the Word of Almighty and the good intentions which is everlasting.
 
Charge me up with faith,
Build me up with patience,
Nurture me with perseverance,
Fortify me with Gratitude.
 
As poverty of soul is far more worse than the poverty of materialism.
So protect me from evil and make me rich,
Because true richness is the richness of soul.

 
Look after me in this world and I will drive you through the Hereafter.
Because the only ones going to stay is The Almighty, your virtues and your soul ever after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Effective Way To Get Rid Of RedAnts.

A Diffuser and a Bottle of Essential Oil